GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 517 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 69,008
DE NIRO 44,952
J Geoff 31,300
Hollander 26,438
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,611
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,835
Posts1,070,124
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28
Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99635
05/26/05 11:17 AM
05/26/05 11:17 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99636
05/26/05 11:18 AM
05/26/05 11:18 AM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
La Dolce Vita  Offline OP
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by J Geoff:
I Don't get me wrong - the country twang in her voice is hot,
Whew! For a moment there, I thought you said SHE was hot!

American Idol 2005, Carrie Underwood:

I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve -
I have a history of taking off my shirt.....
Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99637
05/26/05 11:20 AM
05/26/05 11:20 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Now THAT is a flattering shot!

As Randy would say, she's a'iight. Neither Dawg Pound nor Dog Pound material...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99638
05/26/05 03:51 PM
05/26/05 03:51 PM
Don Sicilia Offline
Don Sicilia  Offline

As luck would have it, my DVR chooses this past Tuesday to screw up - so I didn't see any of the singing finale. From what I read though, Bo sang much better than Carrie (as usual).

With that said, I'm not that surprised Carrie won - you have a pretty girl that can sing and has a good story to tell - all signs pointed to her winning.

I suspected as much before yesterday's show, but it was pretty much confirmed when the judges were being interviewed in their dressing room. They basically said that Carrie should win - something they wouldn't say if they didn't already know she was the winner lest they have egg on their face.

I agree with Buffy and Zia - Bo and Vonzell were phenomenal last night singing with their idols.

I loved the look on Babyface's face when Mikalah was trying to (i) outsing him while forgetting the words and (ii) feeling up his leg.

Overall, a good show last night (despite the disappointing results).

And please... GET SCOTT OFF OF MY TV SCREEN!

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99639
05/26/05 04:05 PM
05/26/05 04:05 PM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:
I loved the look on Babyface's face when Mikalah was trying to (i) outsing him while forgetting the words and (ii) feeling up his leg.

OMG - I thought *I* was the only one who noticed her feeling him up!!

She IS only 17 right?

I knew it was all over when Simon smugly thanked America for listening to him.

So DB, a pretty girl won this thing?

Like this?

Ok, call me mean. I have honestly not been able to find a bad photo of Bo or I would be fair and use it. Except for a few flared nostrils now and then, he takes pretty good pictures!

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99640
05/26/05 05:26 PM
05/26/05 05:26 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I've been too upset to post about this travesty! I so wanted Bo to win, especially after his version of Sweet Home Alabama. He was sooooo amazing. And what a class act he was when Carrie's name was announced.

Carrie is just too robotic for me. And she seemed to have been screeching the past few nights. And may I ask why noboby seemed upset with her when she smiled and danced her way through Independence Day, a song about domestic abuse and murder, nobody cared, but Vonzell got the slap down for a glimmer of a smile during her Dionne song last week? They were so pimping Carrie to win.

It was great to see Nikko again. He was so good. I think that he and George Huff are my two favorite AI rejects. Well, aside from Vonzell.

By the way, did anyone notice that when Bo sang about wanting to be in your heaven, it sounded soooo dirty, but in a good way??

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99641
05/26/05 05:45 PM
05/26/05 05:45 PM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
And may I ask why noboby seemed upset with her when she smiled and danced her way through Independence Day, a song about domestic abuse and murder, nobody cared, but Vonzell got the slap down for a glimmer of a smile during her Dionne song last week? They were so pimping Carrie to win.

The Independence Day song performance definitely chapped me...

She had to pretend he wasn't drinkin' again (Insert big Carrie toothy smile here) but Daddy left the proof on her cheek (Insert even BIGGER grin here.) :rolleyes:

When the house finally burned down and "the firemen come", she was absolutely gleeful!

but the best he ever looked was when he had the spotlight shining down on him singing In A Dream. Wish I had a pic handy.

Simon called it from the start and then THANKED America for agreeing with him. Is it safe to say whoever Simon picks to win from the auditions next year will go on to win the title? :rolleyes:

Who in America listened to Simon??

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99642
05/26/05 05:51 PM
05/26/05 05:51 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I have to admit that Bo is definitely NOT my usual type, but there was something sexy about him. I think it was his eyes, although that's not what I was looking at last night. I was thrilled to see him in his leather pants again. He filled them out rather nicely. Yum.

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99643
05/26/05 06:41 PM
05/26/05 06:41 PM
Big Daddy Don Offline
Sugar Daddy
Big Daddy Don  Offline
Sugar Daddy
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by La Dolce Vita:
Ok, call me mean.
OK - you're mean. And pety and shallow also ... :p

Really - someone is full of emotion they always look goofy in pictures. Besides it was not a Beauty contest but a singing contest. On that note though, personally I think Carrie is pretty - not a 'drop dead' knockout Vixen, but she has a natural look to her, not fake and I again I find that attractive as I do her - call me weird. :rolleyes:

Regarding the show - I was not a big Bo fan in the beginning however in the past 4-5 weeks he has grown on me. I think in the end nobody has a really strong arguement for either one - they are both talented singers and in the end I think it just came down to people voting for the 'style' they liked, I don't believe neither stood head and shoulders above the others. Bo was better in some areas - Carrie in others, and I think both will go on to have good careers. Bo was great with LS - I would love to see him become the front man for them, what a boost to that band's career if that happenend. I don't know who Carrie sung with, someone in work was telling me it was some country bumpkin band but she sounded good also.

I missed most of the show since I was at my daughters choir show in school - a real American Idol But I got in about 9:00 and saw the last hour. I thought Vonzell with BP was good, I thought Niko and Scott was good with George Benson, and Anwar and Ant'ney were good with Kenny G - I guess R. Kelly couldn't be there since there were no girls under 15 there.

Constinstink and the others on Walk this Way - keep on walking cause that sucked. Lyndsey looked cute I thought, Mikala, gee up close a bit scary and yes I noticed her rubbing BabyFace's leg - what a wrench. :p If nothing else you can't say she doesn't love the spotlight - hopefully she is gone now.

But the best performances were by Carrie and Bo - and in the end they were the two best - either capable of being a winner.

Now with 24 gone - The Apprentice gone and AI, I am stuck with only Numbers and I might have to go back to watching wrestling again Actually the show The 4400 is starting in June, that was on last year and pretty good - but not a reality show so can't post that one here.

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99644
05/26/05 07:03 PM
05/26/05 07:03 PM
Big Daddy Don Offline
Sugar Daddy
Big Daddy Don  Offline
Sugar Daddy
Underboss
Oh and since the Reality shows are pretty much over I have to thank Buffy for starting this thread - if it wasn't for this and my occasional forays into the Sports Thread and Baseball in particular to give an occassional shout out to all my Peeps there - I'd hardly ever post.

Than maybe I would have to send a post that I'm leaving of which some would get on their high horse and chastise me for annoucing that - while others who think they 'own this place' would have to get on their horse also in order to shove their opinion down people's throats.

But this thread has been fun and besides I picked the winner of AI and The Apprentice so I Rock !!! :rolleyes:

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99645
05/26/05 07:27 PM
05/26/05 07:27 PM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
Hey BDD, I missed you! Try to come around a little more often, even though there's no more AI or Apprentice to discuss. But there's always mockery and sarcasm... You'll find something.

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99647
05/26/05 08:21 PM
05/26/05 08:21 PM
Big Daddy Don Offline
Sugar Daddy
Big Daddy Don  Offline
Sugar Daddy
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
Hey BDD, I missed you! Try to come around a little more often, even though there's no more AI or Apprentice to discuss. But there's always mockery and sarcasm... You'll find something.
Aww thanks Lezbo - at least somebody missed me. Aww who am I kidding I know everyone missed me. :rolleyes: Have you and Bruno been on any shopping runs lately ? :p

Hey if there is mockery and sarcasm - I'm there, I majored in that in college. With the reality thread about to disappear maybe that will be the new thread where all the 'cool peeps' could hang. :p

From the few times I have been in the baseball thread, I haven't seen you - I bet PL scared you away with all that talk about you 'kishing' him, huh ? That would sure scare me away, probably scared Buffy also. Hey I bet that is why DB didn't play the first half ....

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99648
05/26/05 08:35 PM
05/26/05 08:35 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Yes, I agree, Bo's teeth were not his greatest asset. But I liked him. He seemed so very real, not at all like other AI contestants.

Btw, it was good to see Nadia again, but I was rather shocked at the brevity of her outfits. Did anyone else notice that Simon NEVER turns around when a contestant is on the catwalk? However, he certainly made an exception when Nadia was shaking her stuff up there in her micro-mini.

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99649
05/27/05 12:52 AM
05/27/05 12:52 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Will anybody on here buy Bo's album if he gets a recording contract? I hope this will be just like Clay and Reuben where Clay seems to be more popular than Reuben. Bo will be more popular than Carrie.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99650
05/27/05 09:53 AM
05/27/05 09:53 AM
Don Sicilia Offline
Don Sicilia  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Don:
Than maybe I would have to send a post that I'm leaving of which some would get on their high horse and chastise me for annoucing that - while others who think they 'own this place' would have to get on their horse also in order to shove their opinion down people's throats.
Oh who needs you anyway, Small Daddy!! :p

Nice to see you back. How about a game of "You know what I mean"! You got Buffy and Zia here - I'm sure we can teach Mig and SB the rules, if you know what I mean.

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99651
05/27/05 10:43 AM
05/27/05 10:43 AM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Don:
Besides it was not a Beauty contest but a singing contest.
Really? Then why didn't Bo win? :p

I never read the rules as to what exactly AI is looking for in an Idol, but I tend to think what they want in addition to singing talent is a whole package. There are plenty of people in this country that can sing. But just because you can sing doesn't mean you can perform (and often the other way around - you can be a good performer and have no singing talent.)

I always gave Carrie credit where it was due. When I look back on her song list for the season, I see more bad performances than good - most notably "Love is A Battlefield" in which it was obvious she had learned the song in all of 10 minutes and had NO clue how to perform such a classic; "McArthur Park" (trainwreck); "When Will I Be Loved" (yucky robotic performance); and countless other country crossover performances that were wooden and flat - "When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues", "Sin Wagon", and "Man, I Feel Like A Woman".

She should have never attempted the Air Supply "Making Love Out of Nothing At All" as somehow screaming and screeching out the lyrics of such an emotional song somehow negate all emotion; one should also try not to follow in the footsteps of Martina McBride unless you truly have the pipes to hit the notes Martina does. Even AI judges warn not to try Whitney unless you can TRULY be Whitney. And as discussed by SB and myself - a good rule too is never sing "Independence Day" as if you were singing "Walking on Sunshine" with a big smile on your face! :rolleyes:

She did however OWN "Alone" and "God Bless the Broken Road". Those were two OUTSTANDING performances. She sang well on "Hello Young Lovers" and "Cryin'" but again, about as much stage presence as a can of Spam.

Bo's choices on the other hand - "Vehicle", "Whipping Post", "Time in a Bottle", "Spinning Wheel", "Remedy", "Heaven", "For the Love of Money" (Trump song ), "Dont Let the Sun Go Down on Me","Stand by Me" and my own personal favorite performances of his - Gavin DeGraw's "I Don't Wanna Be" and "Drift Away" were just that - performances. Bo always connected with the audience and made you feel like watching.

So, BD - mean AND petty? I said if I found any unflattering photos of Bo, I would post. Let's just admit the guy is more photogenic than Carrie-Okie.

So you think she is pretty? Not in a Vixen sorta way? You mean like in a Stepford Wife kinda way?? Like this?

I'm thinking since BD is insisting this a singing
competition and he has the hots for Carrie-Okie that he just wants to whip out Mister Microphone....if you know what I mean!!!

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99652
05/27/05 10:58 AM
05/27/05 10:58 AM
Don Sicilia Offline
Don Sicilia  Offline

Quote:
I'm thinking since BD is insisting this a singing
competition and he has the hots for Carrie-Okie that he just wants to whip out Mister Microphone....if you know what I mean!!!
Bully! :p

How's it going, Buffster, if you know what I mean!?

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99653
05/27/05 11:06 AM
05/27/05 11:06 AM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Bully? Me? Naw. Contrary to popular belief, my teeth are neither poised to bite NOR razor sharp...

If your DVR wasn't working properly, then I presume you did not see Jasmine out in the audience with her father? They cut to her a few times...

But then nothing could surpass seeing your REAL Hawaiian beach babe...
David Hasselhoff

He sings too! if you know what I mean!

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99654
05/27/05 11:11 AM
05/27/05 11:11 AM
Big Daddy Don Offline
Sugar Daddy
Big Daddy Don  Offline
Sugar Daddy
Underboss
Quote:
blah
blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah

So, BD - mean AND petty?

In addition to mean and petty - don't forget shallow.

:rolleyes:

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99655
05/27/05 11:13 AM
05/27/05 11:13 AM
Don Sicilia Offline
Don Sicilia  Offline

I saw Jasmine in the audience on Wednesday too.

David Hasselhoff coming out was hilarious!

Man - the guy should have asked for Pamela Anderson!

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99656
05/27/05 11:17 AM
05/27/05 11:17 AM
Big Daddy Don Offline
Sugar Daddy
Big Daddy Don  Offline
Sugar Daddy
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sicilia:

I saw Jasmine in the audience on Wednesday too.

Man - the guy should have asked for Pamela Anderson!
Regarding Jasmine - is the restraining order still in effect ? :p

I would have asked for Pamela Anderson but in this case I think the guy (forgot his name) wanted something Hasselhoff had the Pamela didn't - if you know what I mean.

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99657
05/27/05 11:19 AM
05/27/05 11:19 AM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
One of the most hilarious moments of the show was when Dirk (or was it Adam? ) claimed he was OBSESSED with Baywatch. I mean, what man isn't?

Then he went on to say he was obsessed with David Hasselhoff. Glad they could make his year by letting DH sit next to him!!

BD!! Glad we could get you up this morning if you know what I mean.

Shallow? Me? This coming from the man who sees Blonde + Teeth + Boobs = pretty. Hello Pot? Meet Kettle!

I found Carrie-Okie to be very pretty at her audition. It has been nothing but downhill from there I'm afraid.

While I don't find Bo too attractive from the neck up , he has charisma and he kinda sucks you in. He has the kind of eyes that seem to be able to see in your soul.

At least I don't feel like I need a shower like after watching Constantine...

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99658
05/27/05 11:25 AM
05/27/05 11:25 AM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Speaking of everyone's most notorious bad, stinky boy...check THIS out:

Guess, when you are trying to play the part of cool rock star...make sure you CAN indeed be cool...

right BD?

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99659
05/27/05 11:27 AM
05/27/05 11:27 AM
Big Daddy Don Offline
Sugar Daddy
Big Daddy Don  Offline
Sugar Daddy
Underboss
Quote:

Guess, when you are trying to play the part of cool rock star...make sure you CAN indeed be cool...
Somebody obviously did not teach Constinstink to 'Walk This Way' - if you know what I mean.

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99660
05/27/05 12:06 PM
05/27/05 12:06 PM
Don Sicilia Offline
Don Sicilia  Offline

Quote:
Speaking of everyone's most notorious bad, stinky boy...check THIS out:

, if you know what I mean! :p

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99661
05/27/05 12:29 PM
05/27/05 12:29 PM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Whoa!!! New footage of the AI finale found! Seems there was a mistake in voting. Carrie was disqualified. Something about big hair, krispy kremes, big macs and goat-love...

The title of American Idol 2005 (as read by Ryan) goes to:

CONSTANTINE MAROULIS!

Reactions:

"I loooooovvvvve you!"

"You've got to be kidding me"

"Dawg!! Wanna see my gastro-surgery scar, baby? That Corey was a dawg-pound wannabee! I'm the real deal, dude!"

"Dayyyum, y'all, something stanks!"

[img]http://scd.mm-b.yimg.com/image/1608610272[/img]
"We still get the cars, right?"

"That's okay baby, I got your 'Idol' right heeyah..."

"I won, suckas! I won!!"

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99662
05/27/05 12:44 PM
05/27/05 12:44 PM
Don Sicilia Offline
Don Sicilia  Offline

Quote:
Something about big hair, krispy kremes, big macs and goat-love...
So you've been watching the Big Daddy-leaked wedding video too?! :p

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99663
05/27/05 12:47 PM
05/27/05 12:47 PM
New Mexico, USA
La Dolce Vita Offline OP
Underboss
Underboss
New Mexico, USA
Was that titled "One Night in Big Daddy"??

What is that...gay porn?

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99664
05/27/05 12:50 PM
Don Sicilia Offline
Don Sicilia  Offline

Quote:
Reactions:

"I loooooovvvvve you..."

... "and not as in a big sister / little brother sort of way. Not even in a best friends sort of way. I love you in a sex slave / dominatrix sort of way... if you know what I mean!"

Re: Any Reality Show Fans? #99665
Don Sicilia Offline
Don Sicilia  Offline

Quote:
Was that titled "One Night in Big Daddy"??
From what I hear, it's a really short video, if you know what I mean! :p

Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull