Originally Posted by majicrat
Just a question, how do we know this to be true if we don't know it? "plenty of guys tried to kill him we don’t even know about". And if true, doesn't that make him even stronger? I just think folks tend to look down on the Philly family in their opinions for unjustified reasons. Just like when they put down the Columbo. I tend to take the other side of it and look at the endurance of the family and individuals. If they're around a long while they can't be as incompetent as some say. It's just like when they say if Costello or Luciano would have went legit they would have been legal millionaires. I don't know how you prove that either. Apples and oranges in my opinion anyway.

If you are asking me .... it’s a figure of speech. But you can bet that Scarfo , Stanfa, the branch of the Luke’s that try to lure him and his UB an SB to NY to clip them . You can bet that there were some rich connected guys tried to have him clipped back when him and that fuck Natalie were robbing powerful rich guys
. Hands down the luckiest in Philly history possibly other citys .

Understand if you are not from this area and don’t get what a figure of speech is here .

Last edited by Serpiente; 11/13/20 03:23 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."